Mastered your Desktop Flight Simulator?
Always wanted to be an Airline Pilot?
Ready for the Ultimate Challenge?
Then this course is just for you!
Learn to fly our A-320 or B737-800 Simulators
(We only use fully operational real flight decks with active all-weather visual displays)
10 hours simulator tuition plus detailed ground school
- Learn instrument and system layout together with operating techniques.
- Learn programming and use of Flight Management System during flight.
- Start and taxi, completing all checklists – taxi-in and shut down.
- Fly simulator using Flight Directors for take-off and autopilot in flight.
- Learn to interpret Flight Mode Annunciations (FMA), SID’s and STAR’s.
- Fly simulator manually through all flight profiles and scenario’s, including landing and go-around.
- Learn how to deal with minor non-normal procedures and failures.
- Finally, demonstrate your competence to hire and operate the simulator as Pilot-in-Command with your own crew and passengers.
Can be completed over a period of time or as a (optional residential) training course over 3 days. (Terms and Conditions apply; accommodation incurs associated costs).
Advanced courses for the more experienced pilot can be tailored to suit.