80-minute flight experience
A flight simulating schedule service route – commencing on the stand and includes all aircraft prep – including programming of computers, start up, push back and taxi out. The route lasts approx. 1 hour the rest is briefing and programming
- Welcome, sign in, introduction to Instructor and a short health & safety briefing.
- Get the feel of a typical day in the life of an airline pilot
- Check the weather and flight plan for the route
- Set up the flight-deck for the flight
- Take the simulator through the same procedures used by major airlines: Start-up, push back, taxi, take off, departure, cruise, descent, landing, and shutdown
- 70 minutes in the simulator